Our client is looking to hire an ACCOUNT COORDINATOR for a FULLTIME Opportunity. This person will develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs primarily for B2B segments across a variety of channels. Responsibilities will include researching the market, analyzing trends to help develop a marketing strategy for the various lines of business provide overall support on how to best reach key target markets.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs supporting key lines of business growth plans.
- Assist managers in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Support team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and sponsorships/event planning.
- Assist with analyses of marketing data, including campaign metrics, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Liaise with all key stakeholders to guarantee adequate planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing activities
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
- Ensure consistency of segment branding and manage special projects for the segment team as needed.
- Work with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure legality and compliance of sales, marketing and communication tools and materials.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Adobe and Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management platforms
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Minimum 3 years working in banking or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of marketing events or communications experience
- Bachelors degree preferred in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB