Our client, a video game company, is seeking an AV Technician to join the team.
You will report to Manager of Media Systems and be responsible to:
- Regularly and proactively test conference room hardware and software
- Triage bug reports
- Troubleshoot and fix conference room hardware and software
- Replace or install conference room hardware and software
- Monitor Slack channels and ServiceNow requests
- Communicate with employees in a professional manner
- Will receive detailed instructions and input from AV engineers on standards.
- 2-4 relevant work experience with experience in Quality Assurance testing
- Experience maintaining, triaging and fixing audiovisual equipment and software
- Experience with Windows, Mac, and conferencing software
- Excels in both Written and Spoken Communication.
- Proactive in preventative maintenance and quality assurance
- Ability to determine the urgency of issues
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to operate with little to no direction on day-to-day work with defined standards.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB