Our client, is looking to hire a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE for a long term assignment. This person will be responsible for assisting customers in opening accounts, problem resolution, transaction processing, and servicing of loans for one of our banking clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Responds to inquiries or complaints received through phone calls, correspondence and/or face-to-face contact with clients concerning the bank's products or services
- Reviews and researches requests or problems obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures or practices
- Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments. Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem
- Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies
- Acts as a liaison between clients and company
- Provides feedback to sales, quality assurance and product management
- May compile information, prepare reports or summaries, and submit for review
- May provide guidance to less experienced representatives
- 1-3 Years Experience
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases
- Mathematical abilities sufficient to process and balance daily business transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing client issues and transactions
- Use good judgment in responding to complex client issues
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB