Our client, a major entertainment studio, is looking for a Content Operations Manager, Metadata to join the Content Operations team.
- Collaborate with in-territory counterpart for ordering, tracking, and delivery of all QTTV descriptive and functional metadata required inclusive of Cast & Crew
- Procure legal feedback to ensure all paid product placement is flagged appropriately
- Review metadata to ensure it's linguistically accurate and all necessary fields in the metadata system are locked and ready for delivery
- Ensure all functional metadata is prepared and locked appropriately
- Review and ensure all ratings have been secured and are ready for delivery
- Effectively manage timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Remediate metadata issues raised to ensure titles sunrise as expected
- Effectively communicate project and title level updates cross-functionally and with our internal and external partners, raise risks/concerns, and provide potential solutions as needed
- Create and maintain documentation, including title progress trackers, templates, and reports, as needed
- Provide support to in-territory vendors and facilitate access, technical support needs, and training
- 5+ years metadata management experience in digital/entertainment
- Familiarity with descriptive and functional metadata, including, but not limited to, ratings, synopses, content genres, content warnings
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and a willingness to pivot as needed
- Work as the trafficker of traffickers and will handle Artwork, Metadata, and Packaging assets.
- Experience focused on the distribution of assets, not the creation.
- Must feel comfortable working (email, Slack, etc.) with various stakeholders to be firm but polite in getting the assets and then arranging and distributing to the clients.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB