Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a freelance Creative Coordinator to join the Creative, Branding, and Design team.
- Keep the creative team on schedule with all assets and deliverables and ensure excellence across that function.
- Support of our team of Creative Executives, Creative Directors, and our Writer/ Producers and Video Editors.
- interface seamlessly with our partners in Short
Form Production and Post-Production to help ensure the smooth, timely, and accurate delivery of all our work.
- Manage the day-to-day progress of each active project.
- Communicating with our Short Form Production team at the start of all Vendor agreements with accurate details of the terms of the agreement and deliverables due to
- Communicating and coordinating with Short Form Post-Production team with accurate and relevant details for ongoing projects, including priority, timing, and status.
- Becoming adept in our project management software, m360, and maintaining and updating accurate records of active projects.
- Attending weekly project management meetings and effectively communicating the status of active projects to our larger Promo and Social team
- Coordinating with Social and Marketing Team to ensure that creative for Social and Paid is managed and tracked accurately
- Tracking Project spending against Budget and communicating Budget status with Creative Directors and VP of Creative.
- Attending monthly team Budget meetings and being able to help with reconciling spend against budget.
- Collecting and distributing final promo and content assets for presentations and creative review meetings
- Collect and distribute group brainstorm information such as decks, titles, creative shares, etc.
- 3-5 years experience is required from an entertainment background
- Working knowledge and understanding of the promo producing process including
fluency with the elements of production and TV marketing (i.e. tagging language,
formats, post-production environments, campaign roll-outs, strategy decks)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Be comfortable or at least familiar with post-production software, asset management
software and team organizational tools.
- Flexible and able to work in an ever-changing environment working on various projects that require different timelines.
- Familiar but not hands-on experience with editing software Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro
- Strong problem-solving skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB