Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a freelance Motion Graphics Coordinator to join the Creative, Branding, and Design team.
- Help facilitate the workflow of motion graphics project elements from conception through production and approval phases, assuring on-time completion and efficient communication, production, asset management, and delivery.
- Review all submitted graphics and social brand graphics requests in m360, making sure
reference material and textless passes are provided; QC requests for tag accuracy; research language, deadlines, and premiere dates, double-check requests for existing
- Prep materials for Creative Review approval and review.
- Assist with checking all project deliverables for accuracy.
- Help accommodate shifts in priorities and be informed on the status of current projects.
- Coordinate all production and delivery for network insertions: snipes, watermarks, and network bugs.
- Coordinate all efforts with other departments. Deliver snipe or watermark files and tag information to Broadcast. Attend weekly QC sessions. Maintain all snipe and watermark documentation in spreadsheet format.
- Attend weekly meetings with Marketing & Creative, Media Planning, and Broadcast Operations and Engineering.
- Interface with agencies to assist with graphic materials and needs. As needed, create graphic requests on behalf of vendors, provide existing graphic elements for rough cuts as well as manage completion and delivery of their graphic elements if a vendor is finishing.
- Maintain the Motion Graphics Vendor Toolkit to provide vendors with the set of graphic elements and project files to correctly produce on-brand graphics for the network.
- Conduct daily file maintenance, archiving rough and final samples to the shared drive for reference
- Assist in competitive analysis, by collecting and organizing other networks' social and network trends or strategies.
- Assist and support the Marketing & Creative team with other department-wide initiatives as needed.
- Serve as a backup to other coordinators.
- 1-2 years of motion graphics experience within entertainment post-production.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competency in Design Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe AfterEffects, Maxon Cinema 4D.
- Expertise in basic business tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Keynote software
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- A person must be comfortable working with a MAC or iMAC.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB