Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a freelance Jr Production Manager to join the team.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Production and Client Services, and be responsible for:
- Build and manage successful relationships with clients of various disciplines and quickly establish rapport
- Manage and successfully balance each project’s time, cost, scope, and quality.
- Managing projects scope and executive change control when additional requests for features of functionality are made
- Managing the process and the execution of the project across creative and client teams while ensuring efficient coordination along with effective communication
- Managing the full life cycle of projects from requirements through completion
- Documenting the scope of work with help from functional leads
- Validating that scope can be completed within timeline and budget
- Developing the project plan and schedule and gaining buy-in from internal teams
- Clearly organizing and forecasting deliverables and dependencies
- Estimating resource needs with help from functional leads
- Managing day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
- Proactively identify project risks and develop solutions and contingency plans to address them
- Provide status reports and updates to production leadership and executive team
- Confidently lead, motivate, influence and drive progress
- 3-4 years project coordinator experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office suite and PowerPoint
- Keynote experience
- Smartsheet Project Management Tool
- Zoom webinar/webcast experience
- Strong multi-tasker, able to manage stress
- Excellent Communication - written & verbal skills along with great customer service skills - working with many levels of staff
- Strong positive personality, strategic thinker, self-motivated
Note: this role is remote in the LA area, there is a possibility it can be extended - but not certain at this time. Overtime when required.
If this sounds like you, apply now to learn more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB