Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Marketing Project Manager to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for:
- Project managing internal-facing creative projects for sales, product and internal teams, owning communications and process while exercising project controls
- Plan and demonstrate a cohesive understanding of the deliverables, tasks, dependencies, team resourcing, and process
- Constantly assess project risks and communicate contingency plans to the necessary stakeholders
- Manage a high volume of quick-turnaround creative and collateral assignments that support our sales, revenue, and internal business teams
- Lead end-to-end project management of graphic design, presentation, e-mail, one-pagers, display advertising, short-form video, and other collateral projects
- Work with team leads to vet and greenlight incoming projects
- Develop and own accurate project timeline, master project calendar, work-back schedules, and other documentation and specs as needed
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with stakeholders and Marketing team members
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with the stakeholder’s vision and timeline
- Understand key project milestones and keep team on track to reach them
- Manage stakeholder relationships, with air support from leads
- Setup and schedule creative brief-in, kickoff, and reviews in advance
- Ensure all meetings have clear agendas, meeting recap notes, and actionable next steps
- Ensure real-time communication within respective project teams and stakeholders
- 7-10 years experience as a project manager or a producer at an integrated agency or production company
- Proven experience managing a high volume of business-facing creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrated experience running large engagements and integrated creative projects
- Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video and brand
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments (sales team members, graphic designers, leadership team members, engineers, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- International experience a plus
- Superb attention to detail, good judgement, and listening skills
- Awesome attitude and passion for creativity
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB