Our client, an entertainment creative agency, is seeking a Motion Graphics Producer to join the motion design team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the COO and responsible for:
- Working on the motion graphics team in partnership with the Editorial Producer pitching and executing on theatrical trailers, branding and integrated campaigns
- Managing the deliverables pipeline and workflow for theatrical trailers
- Monitor and manage project budgets ensuring the team is on track for on-budget delivery
- Partner with motion designers to ensure project timelines are being met
- 6-8 years of entertainment motion graphics producing experience, preferably on the agency side
- Experience is that they understand the workflow of Theatrical vendors
- Exceptional people skills in dealing with demanding clients, strong written communication for client emails
- Proactive, detail oriented, collaborative and work well under pressure
- Team player attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision working off-site in a virtual environment
- Ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work very long hours as needed
- Successful candidate is professional, friendly, reliable, responsive, and thoughtful
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB