Los Angeles, California
Freelance | Job ID #69859 | Posted Last Week
Onward Play is looking for a mid level Support Account Manager for a remote, 12 month contract, 40 hours a week, with benefits.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Partnerships team, understand the business priorities and technical environments of strategic customers and partners
- Develop close relationships with customers and partners by representing Support
- Meet with customers, prepare and lead the operational review meetings and share best practices for dedicated accounts
- Regularly review tickets to ensure their resolution in a timely manner and drive resolution of complex technical issues raised by customers (account management, SSO, integrations & APIs etc)
- -Ensure Workplace customer or partner issues escalated to Engineering get a resolution, communicate resolution to the customer in a timely manner
- Act as a point of escalation for strategic customers, manage customer calls and remote troubleshooting when required
- 4+ years of technical support experience delivering & enabling support for enterprise applications
- Experience and understanding of enterprise security, including user/identity management (e.g. Active Directory), protocols (e.g. SAML and authentication flows), concepts (e.g. Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management), integration with cloud service providers (e.g., Azure, G-Suite), integrations with content partners (e.g. One Drive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.) and APIs.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to simplify and clearly explain technical concepts to a non-tech savvy audience.
- Exhibit a balance of analytical and interpersonal skills which serves a variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Ability to build relationships and effectively leverage them to remove blockers and expedite work.
- Demonstrated experience of troubleshooting customer escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements and managing sensitive escalations
- Experience using operational metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to prioritize and move to action
Apply today to chat with a recruiter!