Our client, a lifestyle company, seeks a Copywriter to join their team for a 1+ month temp assignment starting ASAP.
You'll report to the Copy Lead of the department and work with an integrated in-house marketing team on the writing of marketing copy and content. You will produce copy that is clear and consistent with the voice of the specific brands.
You will be responsible for concept, writing, editing and proofreading of copy for fully integrated campaigns across digital, email, and social.
We are seeking copywriters who meet the following requirements:
- 2+ Years experience writing copy for in-house marketing teams and/ or agencies.
- Prefer candidates who have written for lifestyle brands and are able to follow an established tone.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Must have excellent proofreading copy/ editing skills.
- Must be proficient in AP Style.
- Must have experience writing for digital channels.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.