Our client, a Cosmetic Company, seeks a Sr. Copywriter to join their team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Directing and leading the brand voice globally, across all channels.
- Writing engaging and effective copy and style guides to support all touch points (In-store, packaging, emails, landing pages, product pages, social, corporate communication, etc.)
- Writing and overseeing the optimization of performance-driven copy for multiple ecommerce and paid digital channels.
- Creating and managing a streamlined process and workflow between key stakeholders from marketing, dot com, and creative teams.
- Work collaboratively with external creative agency, designers, marketers, and other campaign stakeholders to deliver quality content from concept to completion.
We are seeking Sr. Copywriters who meet the following requirements:
- 7 years of copywriting experience (in-house or agency).
- Experience writing copy for Digital/e-commerce, social content, product marketing, in-store merchandising and OOH.
- Brand experience required.
- Beauty/Skincare experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and deliver against them.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.