Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Social Media Producer/Copywriter to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Content Marketing team; you will be responsible for:
- Oversee Originals social media channels from content creation to publishing to community management
- Conceive, implement, and measure social marketing campaigns daily across all relevant channels.
- Create and source visual content including photo, video, gifs
- Write a strong, punchy, and bold copy that connects with a new audience.
- Use Channel + audience insights to develop an ongoing content strategy.
- Develop tactics, plans, partnerships, and tools that help achieve business goals.
- Manage a weekly and monthly content calendar that is approved by critical members of the team.
- Track key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Launch, grow, and manage social channels where relevant, ensuring milestones are set and met.
- Execute social media publishing strategies, ensuring that all posts are accurate, punctual, safe, and on brand. Inclusive of consumer listening, response, and analysis.
- Report on campaigns and augment based on analysis to ensure the most effective approach.
- Assist in non-social marketing, such as managing the workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal/external teams.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the organization.
- Maintain key Originals marketing/campaign documents, including launch calendars, presentations, and best practice overviews.
- Compile campaign launch recaps and assist in the development of various marketing presentations.
- 7-10 years of digital or mobile marketing campaign management, publishing, editorial, content creation and distribution required with a brand or agency
- Marketing of other linear, digital, or mobile Originals a plus.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for digital and mobile. Detailed knowledge and expertise around all social platforms. Significant contacts at all major platforms.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail. Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Expert in developing social marketing strategies that are native to individual channels and demonstrate tangible ROI.
- Expert understanding of how brands should participate in social media authentically.
- The candidate is at the cutting edge of the cultural zeitgeist; understanding internet, social and meme culture and how to credibly and sensitively work within it while maintaining brand safety.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of teamwork
- In-depth ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to affect change.
- Innovative thinker with proven creative that demonstrates outside of the box thinking
- We are seeking a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator who has a proven track record managing and growing social channels. A deep understanding of social voice, tone, style, and creativity is essential.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.