Our client, an employee benefits company, is seeking a Content Manager for a full-time opportunity.
In your role as Content Manager, you’ll be responsible for heading up the development of content that is hosted on their proprietary social platform. You’ll report directly to the COO. This person should be an excited, high-achiever who is passionate about digital media.
- Set editorial direction for topics we’ll covered on company's platform, based on the needs of their customers, recent events, and data analysis
- Create editorial calendar
- Work with Product Management on setting technology roadmap
- Oversee the creation of content by managing a team of contractors
- Read, review, and edit content for grammatical accuracy
- Edit copy to improve clarity, grammatical accuracy, and accessibility for a variety of audiences
- Help source content to their platform from mission-aligned organizations
- Work with Customer Success to streamline content strategy
- 5+ years of experience in a content management role (bonus points for experience working for a benefits company)
- Creativity - you know your way around a GIF
- Excellent writing skills
- Copy-editing skills
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Self motivated
- Technology savvy
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Thank you for checking out this role, if you are interested in the position, apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB