Our client is looking to hire a COPYWRITER for a long term freelance assignment. This person will ideally have prior financial services or related experience writing for a highly regulated company. They will be responsible for writing and updating copy for print, email, presentation and web communication materials. The copy needs to be easy to understand so that their customers can efficiently find the information they need.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Revises and repurposes existing content.
- Updates materials to reflect current tone, statistics and timeframes.
- Ensures content adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines. Recommends revisions to communications to ensure alignment with organizational tone and current industry practice.
- Develops original content. Collaborates with content stakeholders to understand and follow strategic direction, key objectives, and themes for content.
- Researches statistical, product, audience, and other relevant information to successfully complete writing assignments. Utilizes online information, statistical databases, and research library.
- May conduct interviews with senior business leaders and investment professionals.
- Ensures content aligns with business goals, communicates the desired message to the intended audience, and adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines.
- Translates content for delivery in multiple channels, utilizing the content management tool to develop individualized sets and elements and to tag for search engine optimization.
- Collaborates with Marketing and other business groups on larger campaigns or initiatives to ensure alignment with project objectives.
- Manages writing projects. Collaborates with others to guide process and ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures changes in content and schedules are communicated to the appropriate associates within the project work group and any other relevant areas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of financial and investment concepts
- Requires at least 5 years of financial writing experience in a creative, corporate environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB