Onward Search is seeking a Social Media/Content Specialist to help the team of a communications agency on a part-time assignment. You will write social media content for healthcare/pandemic communication to be posted on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. You will also collaborate with the Creative team on the content design.
- 3-8 years writing social media content, preferably in an agency environment
- Background/experience in healthcare, COVID, and/or non-profit a huge bonus
- Experience with any type of CMS is a plus
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work, and time management
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Apply today to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB