Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Art Director to join the Live Events team.
You will report to the Sr Manager, Production and be responsible for:
- Provide art direction and creative leadership to a design team focused on motion graphics, web, email, out-of-home, experiential and events
- Work collaboratively with design managers, project producers, and other designers to create innovatively
- Work independently to develop compelling creative solutions that align with the strategic brief.
- Assist all levels of the design team in the creative development of their assignments
- Represent and guide the creative during live-action or photography production
- Work with internal and external clients as Creative Partner
- Apply of technical specs and best practices consistently
- Develop and pitch creative strategy and concepts for brand and content marketing campaigns
- Ensure creative quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all creative executions
- Partner and collaborate with internal marketing partners including the media team, social team, brand, content, events, PR, and product teams.
- Inspire, develop and mentor a passionate and talented team of designers
- 6-8 years of experience in professional entertainment creative agency or entertainment marketing design environment
- 2+ years managing a team of designers
- BA/BS with design or communications-related major
- Advanced skills in Concept Development, pitching graphic work and executing unique and original work that solves Marketing challenges
- Expertise in current Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and most importantly, how-to guide your team to utilize those tools most effectively.
- Expertise and knowledge in the technical parameters of the web, motion design, and display/experiential design.
- Experience producing a variety of creative media including TV and motion-graphics would be a bonus
- Experience developing show-launch campaign creative including key art would be awesome
- Experience in the video streaming business would be excellent
- Experience in producing design and motion creative for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc.
- The right person for this role is collaborative, open-minded, inspiring, and not afraid to lead through the unknown
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.