Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking an Art Director to join the Creative Marketing team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for:
- Lead all of advertising and marketing to ensure the detailed development and execution of extraordinary communications.
- Manage the development of core visual branding to be used across all global multi-platform campaigns for original programming
- Art directs, designs, reviews, and empowers creative campaigns for streaming Originals.
- Engages with management and peer level creative to develop creative across the breadth of a campaign.
- Presents work to senior creative, cross functional business teams, and external partners
- Guides communication with external creative partners, providing creative direction and revisions.
- Monitors campaign progress along with creative producer and production manager against schedules and campaign deadlines
- Works across disciplines to review and guide creative and strategies for cross-functional partners - such as media, online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication
- Capturing the essence of a brand or entertainment property thru inspiring and provocative design across all mediums for service, product and campaigns.
- 6+ years art direction experience in the mediums of print, advertising, conceptual campaigns, branding, photography, digital media, product and motion design.
- Shown ability to develop and guide thoughtful, meaningful, provocative creative with an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote.
- Highly collaborative, with strong communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Adept in time management and organization within a dynamic environment.
- Passion for television and film and your work is seen by customers worldwide.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB