Our client is looking for a Brand Designer to join the team for a 3+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for concepting on-brand ideas across all mediums including; social, advertising, print, broadcast, and experiential.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have stellar branding and design abilities
- Concept big ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including advertising, retail, digital, social, broadcast, print, licensing, tool kit/guide creation, trade show environments, merchandising, catalogs, and interiors
- Design work that is thoughtful, on-brand, compelling, and synergistic with the current campaign
- Ability to present their work internally and to clients
- Highly conceptual, capable of designing across different mediums including print, experiential, TV, web, social, apps, and games.
- Experience with digital, and print
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- 2-5 years experience in a corporate or agency environment
- BA/BS/BFA Advertising or Graphic Design
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB