Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Digital Designer to join the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with our existing internal IT design team to support our Benefits team by creating graphic designs to raise company awareness about internal company benefits and related initiatives.
- Support our Benefits team with their design needs.
- Create visual assets for internal wiki pages.
- Using HTML and CSS to design, build, and manage newsletter templates for the Benefits team and related stakeholders.
- Design instructional fliers, slide decks, and internal web pages.
- Create print and digital signage
- Illustrate graphics, logos, and other assets in different styles.
- Collaborate with our Benefits, IT design, and Internal Communications teams to drive company adoption of Benefits initiatives.
- Brainstorm design concepts for instructional multimedia materials.
- Take direction on design projects and complete them autonomously.
- Present projects to customers and senior-level staff members.
- 2-3 years of work history as a designer with a strong background in graphic design and illustration.
- Passion for creating user-friendly designs with high proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Knowledge about branding and creating brand identities is a plus.
- Knowledge of working with HTML and CSS
- A versatile designer who can design a variety of items like fliers, webpages, posters, etc.
- Experience creating branded Google Slide presentations, Docs, and Sheets.
- Experience designing user-friendly wikis in Atlassian’s Confluence or similar CMS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence using G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms) and Mac iOS.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of design principles.
- A go-getter and customer-focused.
- The ability to receive, interpret and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
- Great interpersonal skills, including relationship-building, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting projects to senior-level staff members.
- Ability to quickly learn to operate new products and features.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities, as needed.
- The ability to use project management software to manage your workload is mandatory. Jira knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Sketch and/or Figma
- UX/UI and Design system development
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB