Santa Fe Springs, California
Freelance | Job ID #71380 | $48 - $72 Hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
A clinical skincare brand is looking for a Creative Director to join their team!
Creative Director Responsibilities:
Creative Director Qualifications:
- Overseeing and directing the creation of art, photo/video, copy, and layout for creative projects.
- Scouting, contracting and finalizing outsourced creative projects or collaterals.
- Supervising the creation and update of all packaging labels and containers.
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines in all creative deliverables.
- Implementing policies and standards that reinforce the organization's branding strategy and quality goals.
- Managing the the creative team and partners that may include graphic designers, videographers, copywriters, partners and vendors.
- Evaluates and adopts the most effective tools and techniques for communication and advertising initiatives across all media.
- Leads the development of creative briefs and utilizes design methodologies that meet the business objectives and timelines of the organization and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in art, graphic design, marketing, or equivalent professional experience required.
- 6-8 years of creative experience.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory/management experience.
- Experience in manufacturing or B2B-driven marketing.
- Experience in the skincare or beauty industry strongly preferred.
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and editorial practices
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills that will encourage, strengthen and develop a strong creative team while still satisfying the needs of the executive team.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models in the Skincare/Beauty industry.
- Must be a creative thinker and strategic planner.
- Must be proficient at setting realistic deadlines and remain flexible when priorities change.
- Ability to ideate and execute on effective creative deliverables while ensuring constant adherence to brand guidelines.