Our client, a national retail fashion company seeks an E-Commerce Designer for a long term freelance opportunity that has potential to go perm.
The E-commerce Designer must be able to show samples of a large breadth of work. The department functions as an in-house agency and is responsible for concept to completion. Great attitude, easy going and up on current trends is ideal.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Portfolio of work including extensive e-commerce experience, product/retail and campaign samples
- 5+ years experience
- Experience designing websites (including e-commerce), e-mail campaigns, and banner ads
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software as well as HTML and CSS
- Lifestyle brand experience is a plus
- Adaptable, proactive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB