Our client, a large corporate real estate company located in Santa Monica, is looking for a temp to possible permanent Graphic Designer. This role will start off remote but will return to the office when it is deemed safe to do so.
This role will be responsible for the layout of large amounts of collateral and publication design on quick turn-around. You will be working on layout for presentation books and real estate sales materials.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Must have strong layout, design, production and skills
- Strong Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign are required
- Some projects may require designing in Word, training will be provided
- Requires strong attention to detail and ability to proof their own work
- Strong organization skills are critical due to dealing with large data sets and files
- We are looking for 3+ years of professional experience
- Must be open to working overtime hours and some weekend work
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to find a solid company to call home
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB