Our client, a retail fashion company located in LA is looking to hire a Graphic Designer for a freelance to potentially full-time opportunity. The candidate should have a stellar print design portfolio showcasing lifestyle brand experience and look books.
Must be able to show samples of a large breadth of work from catalog to packaging. The department functions as an in-house agency, this person would be responsible for concept to completion. The ideal profile is someone who doesn't mind working hard, is easy going and has a great attitude. Style guide or look book portfolio experience required.
- Portfolio of work including extensive catalog experience, product/retail and campaign samples
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Copywriting, retouching and/or web experience a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Lifestyle brand experience
- 3-5+ years experience in a corporate environment
- Adaptable, proactive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible in ability to handle quick turnarounds and heavy deadlines
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB