Our client is looking to hire a Jr. Art Director for its internal advertising agency. This person will work under the Creative Director working on broadcast, social and video spots. They will be responsible for concept through production of spots for various girl toy brands as well as helping with various parts of the development process including creating decks, pulling wardrobe etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Concept and develop story boards that are exciting and support marketing initiatives
- Conceptual and creative thinker
- Experience working in an ad agency
- Portfolio/reel showcasing broadcast experience is a plus
- Experience working on toy brands is preferred
- Excellent design sensibilities exhibited in portfolio
- 2+ year’s experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB