Our client, food and beverage client, is seeking a Senior Art Director.
You will report to Director of Marketing while managing a designer and collaborating with the Head of Creative.
Senior Art Director Specific Responsibilities:
- Create and oversee creative marketing initiatives across web, digital, and print retail assets (80% digital work / 20% print)
- Review and provide instructions to designers
- Work across creative, social media, and photographers / videographers and assist with stylizing marketing, product, and social shoots
- Work collaboratively with Head of Creative while taking strategy direction from marketing team leaders
- Assist with standardizing creative across social media channels
- Manage allocated budget and ensure projects are delivered on time
Senior Art Director Requirements:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with 3+ years providing creative direction and ideas in-house or at an agency working on a food & beverage or CPG brand
- Food & beverage and/or CPG experience or industry understanding is highly preferred
- Strong hand on the pulse of creative trends in the food & beverage industry
- Simple, minimal, not over-stylized aesthetic
- Portfolio that demonstrates a wide range of brands / projects and mediums (print, social, digital, web)
- Comfortable sharing ideas, providing feedback, and being hands-on with design
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a flat hierarchy
- Experience developing integrated materials across all marketing channels: digital, social media, website and retail print materials
- Open to working some evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to go into the LA office once safe
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB