Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Senior Art Director to join the Digital Display Marketing team. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Senior Creative Director and be responsible for:
- Assets to be produced include but are not limited to key art, multi-show concepts, display ads, static social media ads, general marketing materials, promos, and custom email blasts.
- Work in collaboration with other designers and stakeholders in order to hit specific benchmarks throughout the year.
- Creative Kick-offs with Designers on various projects.
- Meet Daily with Project Manager, Creative Director and Design team to review each day’s workload.
- Concept and create cutting edge digital marketing ads, key art and campaigns.
- Research different ways to motivate and inspire the team with new methodology, tips, tricks, and best practices in everything from photo manipulation and retouching to type design and production.
- Work with Designers and Creative Director to maintain and update templates and style guides on a regular basis.
- Use your design expertise to review production builds from designers, give them guidance on how to improve their designs, maintain consistency, and create the most dynamic marketing possible in a positive manner while enforcing brand guidelines.
- 7-10 years of Entertainment Advertising experience.
- Able to present a solid portfolio showcasing cutting edge marketing and graphic design.
- Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
- Familiarity with popular streaming services and current TV marketing, advertising and programming trends.
- Confidence in your marketing and design prowess, with near expert photo manipulation / comping / masking / retouching experience, and proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Suite mainly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The desire to be an all-around leader with the temperament to listen and be a team player.
- The ability to assist with development and maintenance of internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.
- Experience managing jr designers.
- An interest in pop culture and understanding about the current trajectory of new media.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a fine eye for detail.
- Work both independently and with a team, be able to mentor, inspire and lead others, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB