Onward Search is on the hunt for a Data Scientist to join our Digital Agency client that is changing the game and driving real business results.
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist with a strong business sense to join their rapidly growing data team. You will have high visibility in this role within the company partnering with media, business development, and strategy teams.
This role requires someone to work with large volumes of social engagement and transaction data to discover trends, analyze results, patterns, and provide ad-hoc exploration to make ambiguous data actionable.
Specific Requirements include:
- Provide Thought leadership in customer segmentation, behavior-based modeling (propensity, churn, LTV) data strategy and analytic approaches
- Work with clients to better understand strategic business decisions.
- Develop optimization plans for ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Integrate and improve machine learning pipelines on propensity scoring and LTV projection to granularize the understanding of user journeys and customer value.
- Drive buildout and improvement of ETL pipelines in support of data aggregation movement and analysis.
We are seeking Data Scientists who meet the following requirements:
- 6+ Years experience data mining very large complex multi-dimensional datasets.
- Must have technical mastery with large individual behavioral data sets (gaming, retail, financial services) and expertise in communication channel best practices.
- Must have Technical mastery in database mining tools and be a SQL and Excel Master.
- Must be proficient in SAS/ R/ Python (any of the 3) and be able to coach and train others on best practices. (ideally)
- Must be an Excel master able to write Macros.
- Prefer candidates who a degree in data science or a quantiative field.
Does this sound like you, apply now to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.