Our client, a fast growing consumer product start up is seeking a full time Content Producer.
You will report to the Creative Director and will be responsible for producing a variety of video and photo content as part of the in-house creative team. You will work with the in-house video shooter to conceptualize and plan content shoots, be on-set for bi-weekly photo and video shoots, and contribute to ad KPI goals.
- Concept new ideas for engaging video and photo social media content partnering with Production Manager, graphic design, and acquisition teams
- Ensure locations, actors, and props are secured and the correct release forms are collected
- Handling hiring and payment of freelancers
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience with pre-production and on-set experience to ensure shoots smoothly from conception to execution
- Experience with actors, location scouts, and their needed release forms
- Passion and knowledge for production
- Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms
- Story-boarding and photo licensing experience
Please apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB