Our client, an entertainment TV group, is seeking a CRM Analyst for the Consumer Insights team.
You will report to the CRM Manager working on the consumer insights team.
- Support the CRM organization in developing and growing consumer relationships through email campaigns, push notification campaigns, and consumer insights.
- The Analyst will report to the Manager, CRM and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive CRM initiatives and insights across a wide range of business units.
- Execute email marketing campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Execute push notification campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Work in tandem with CRM team on targeting and segmentation for email and push campaigns.
- Maintain and develop data collection portals and data integrations as they relate to CRM programs and initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve creative and copy in campaigns by leveraging best practices and iterative testing / optimization.
- Work with internal clients to plan and implement CRM analysis to meet business goals including data segmentation for consumer insights.
- Degree or Relevant experience
- 3-5 years experience in CRM or marketing strategy; 1 year in push and email marketing
- Experience using an email production platform such as Cheetah Digital, ExactTarget, Responsys.
- Experience with ancillary email service providers (Movable Ink, LiveClicker, Litmus, etc.)
- Experience working in Microsoft Office, with strong competency in Excel in particular, as well as PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Familiarity with Omniture and Tableau
- Experience with app management services (Braze, Urban Airship)
- Basic database structure understanding
- Experience with app user experience/ user interface concepts
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new skills, programs, and processes
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.