Onward Search is seeking a CRM Project Manager to help the team of our large smart home security client. This role requires experience with email systems & requirements for campaign development, including basic knowledge of triggered campaign and workflow structures.
You will report to the Sr. CRM Marketing Manager and will be responsible for:
- Project management for emails, digital assets, research projects, and surveys from brief to launch
- Briefing and communicating project status to CRM program leads
- Routing project components for review, feedback, and approval between the creative & development departments as well as key stakeholders
- QA of emails and campaigns prior to release
- Creating project timelines and communicating scope changes to leadership
- Managing design versioning with the creative team and maintaining accurate, timely and approved delivery
- Monitoring email performance of both one-time and automated emails
- 5+ years of project management experience in digital marketing and/or advertising
- Proficient with Asana, Jira, or similar project management software
- Experience trafficking email, paid search or social campaigns
- Expert level MS Office
- Experience with at least 1 major email service platform
- Ability to create workflows and timelines and manage resources effectively
- Understanding of onsite, HTML, website creation and digital creative and production landscape
- Experience with basic email performance metrics reporting
- Localization experience
- Experience with customer.io and MailChimp
- Start-up or agency experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.