Onward Search is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with marketing automation experience (ideally HubSpot, Salesforce) to join the team of a fast-growing consulting firm.
This is a unique opportunity as it is based out of the LA office of their sister company which is primarily a research & strategy firm. You will be responsible for launching a marketing program designed to drive inbound leads and company growth through digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage the digital marketing plan and day-to-day execution of campaigns
- Own the HubSpot marketing platform (including setup), Salesforce & website integration, and user training
- Develop a customer segmentation strategy, overhauling the current lists to ensure appropriate audience messaging
- Track and report performance to evaluate & optimize lead-gen efforts and identify new opportunities
- Elevate email design, deliverability, and key performance metrics
- Create and implement strategies to nurture customer bonds throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate on content marketing initiatives to boost conversions and introduce new content ideas
- Partner with the marketing team on website optimizations and potential redesign to drive engagement and conversion
- Act as the point person for SEO agency and strategy, including project management for optimizations
- 4-7 years of digital marketing experience in a B2B environment, preferably at a consulting, research, or marketing agency
- Experience with CRM and/or marketing automation software (ideally Hubspot and Salesforce) and knowledge of digital marketing best practices, tools, and technologies
- Ideal candidate will have been through the successful launch of a HubSpot or Salesforce integration
- Strong analytical capabilities and writing skills, with the ability to contribute to content positioning, development, and messaging
- Poised, comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.