Our client, an industry leading beauty company, is looking for an International Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
International Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing annual PR/Influencer plans for international markets, ensuring those key products and messaging are being represented in efforts.
- Developing a tactical calendar for international markets ensuring seeding, pitching, and activations are aligned with global initiatives.
- Driving day-to-day management of international agency partners ensuring influencer seeding, PR pitch, creative mailers, and international events meet marketing goals.
- Partnering with influencer and PR agencies to develop international events in line with new tool launches, developing detailed event timelines and managing budgets.
- Leading in management and execution of all international creative mailers and influencer seeding (developing timelines, leading meetings, managing budgets, etc..).
- Developing monthly, quarterly, yearly and campaign-related reports in collaboration with PR and influencer agencies.
- Distributing weekly updates to company and international sales teams regarding results.
- Project Management of all international marketing and communication initiatives, both internal and external.
International Marketing Communications Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience within marketing, communications or PR (Agency or Brand).
- Extensive experience managing multiple partners/agencies, ensuring deadlines are met (Project Management).
- Experience working with international markets strongly preferred.
- Experience in beauty, fashion or lifestyle industries.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think 'in-the-moment' to pivot strategy and ensure KPIs are met.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Proficient on both MAC and PC operating systems.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.