Our client, a digital marketing agency, is seeking a Jr. Social Media Account Manager to help take their A-List clients' accounts to the next level.
This role is client facing and the person in this role will be responsible for sharing/publishing all social media posts, responding to and monitoring all social activity on clients social channels, and copywriting, from original conception through to completion.
- Manage the day-to-day of all clients social channels, from monitoring all social activity, responding to comments/messages and providing daily, online customer service.
- Perform daily social listening across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube, and package insights and recommendations into client-friendly deliverables.
- Create, schedule and analyze all social media posts and updates.
- Develop and expand social communities and oversee influencer and blogger outreach.
- Create and assemble weekly/monthly/yearly reports by compiling all data and crafting smart, valuable insights & learnings based off each channels performance.
- Serve as primary copy lead on all client initiatives across a mix of digital projects spanning various clients/audiences/verticals.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas into program executions and lead content ideations and strategy.
- Ideate and implement annual strategies, short-term campaigns and always-on content to drive engagement and achieve established success metrics.
- Develop and implement micro and macro seeding strategies in tandem with our brand partnerships team.
Skill and Experience:
- 2-3+ years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Must be well-versed in all social media platforms, primarily Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and experience in utilizing analytic tools is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills specifically when it comes to meeting tight deadlines and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working directly with client (bonus points for working with talent)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.