Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for Marketing Animation team.
- manage the timely distribution and communication of creative audio/visual and presentation assets for theatrical features and short films to ensure accuracy, security, integrity and highest creative quality for all marketing materials shared with internal and external partners.
- Manage audio/visual content requests and distribution of slides for global presentations to internal partners, exhibitors, licensees, promotional partners, press, etc.
- Manage worldwide presentation content availability, approvals and partner access via secure internal company platforms (GSS, DDS, etc).
- Regulate pitch asset availability documents and proactively communicate them to domestic and international XLOB partners.
- Prepare and execute the technical and logistical setup for key rollouts and presentations, including contacting the appropriate theater, facility and security teams.
- Supervise the legal clearances process for internal and external-facing marketing and presentation materials.
- Coordinate secure asset deliveries for creative audio/visual marketing pieces including trailers, marketing toolkit and custom animation spots.
- Coordinate and execute all pre-release domestic and international screenings of films through company-approved secure channels.
- Utilize production tools in conjunction with marketing resources to organize and deliver creative assets.
- Oversee and update film franchise documents that incorporate all support activity surrounding each film.
- Organize and archive assets for the internal marketing, publicity and franchise teams.
- Support the awards submission process for features and short films.
- Ensure all content distribution channels are confidential and pre-release film assets are following Anti-Piracy approved security guidelines.
- Provide additional support for Strategy, Project Management and Creative Services when appropriate.
- Experience in animation a major plus, candidates with a desire in entertainment marketing/desire to have this career would be best.
- 1-4 years work with internship experience is ideal
- Professional, strong communicator and team player
- Organized with attention to detail, able to work on multiple projects in various stages at once.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.