Our client, a media agency, is seeking a Media Analyst to join the Paid Media team covering search and social.
You will report to the Media Director and be responsible for:
- Own the set up and daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms specifically paid social and/or search
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance through real-time optimizations, strategic recommendations through insights collection, and generally strive to “over-deliver” for clients
- Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & reporting tools to be able to accurately launch and monitor campaigns
- Maintain campaign pacing reports to ensure campaigns deliver in full and work with finance to ensure client is invoiced/credited properly
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns across channel selection, audiences recommendations, creative best practices, measurement and more
- Create excel pivots, charts and graphs as well as develop actionable insights for client-facing campaign reporting
- Develop a strong working relationship with the media partners, to become the point person for day-to-day needs and account maintenance for all active campaigns
- 1-3 year experience as a Media Buyer or Assistant/Associate Buyer focused on either Paid Search and/or Paid Social
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or related field (degrees in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus)
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables and macros
- Facebook Blueprint and/ or Google Ads Certified a plus
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized, detail-oriented, organized, and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
- You are both a creative and analytical person
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.