Onward Search is seeking a Paid Search Campaign Manager to join the team of a fast-growing digital agency. This is an amazing opportunity as there is a lot of opportunity for growth!
- Develop, analyze, and optimize Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook campaigns for clients across varying industries
- Ensure all campaigns are optimized to bring targeted traffic to clients’ online stores while also achieving a strong ROI
- Conduct keyword research and write ad copy
- Structure campaigns and ad groups, and determine the best settings
- Work with large datasets in Excel and upload data & content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool
- Collaborate with the team as well as key stakeholders to ensure strategies are in line with the client’s brand, budget, and marketing objectives
- Monitor the success of campaigns using various reporting tools and provide performance improvement recommendations
- Conduct A/B testing across ads and landing pages
- Review traffic in Google Analytics
- Bachelor's degree and 1-5 years of experience managing Google AdWords clients and/or accounts as well as general digital marketing, SEO/SEM, and PPC experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
- Ecommerce and/or lead generation experience is highly preferred
- Strong writing and creative content skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.