Our client, a top toy manufacturer located in El Segundo is looking to hire a freelance Sr Marketing Analyst for a 5+ month assignment. In this role, you will utilize data manipulation and data mining capabilities to support CRM initiatives, analyze consumer behavior to develop powerful insights to increase ROI and customer LTV, and be a key component within the end-to-end email marketing process.
- Manage end-to-end email campaign process for marketing, automated, and triggered campaigns; creative briefing, list segmentation, implementation, deployment, reporting, optimizing, and monitoring
- Weekly ad hoc reporting of marketing campaigns and consumer behavior
- Enhance CRM campaigns via continual testing of creative, messaging, cadence, targeting, etc.
- Set up, monitor, and maintain complex journeys, triggers, and automations with static and dynamic content
- Partner with E-commerce, Merchandising, and Creative groups to ensure cohesive execution of marketing strategies
- Ongoing data quality assurances, list segmentations, and overall business insights
- Monitor and negotiate work activities with internal and external partners to coordinate timely and consistent deliveries
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with database analytics
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in marketing or IT
- Experience in customer segmentation and AB testing
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to read/write SQL
- Deep understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, able to prioritize appropriately and respond to issues quickly and creatively
- Superior problem solving, project management skills, and impeccable attention to details
- Strong ability to provide in depth reporting and analysis with data-driven strategic recommendations
- Familiarity with Adobe products (Campaign, Analytics, Target)
- Experience with dashboarding tools and presenting business insights from data
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.