Our client, a top financial company, located in downtown LA, is looking to hire a Senior Web Production Specialist for a 6+ month assignment. This person will help with HTML Web Authoring (AEM preferred) as well as Adobe Target A/B Testing; They will need to leverage all available resources and creative assets to build web experiences via relevant tools, primarily AEM. Works extensively with IT partners on enhancements to authoring experience, component and template development, and determining the best approaches for delivering experiences that can’t be supported with existing capabilities.
• Is the administrator of web configuration tools (e.g., target, audience mgr, AEM, etc.) that are leveraged to deliver targeted and personalized audience experiences and A/B tests.
• Provides coverage across teams as assigned to ensure releases and publishing are coordinated across sites, audiences/campaigns.
• Provides support to distributed authors, ensuring web experiences are built leveraging best practices and standards. (e.g., SEO, metadata, brand, tagging, etc.).
• Works with technology teams to maintain web applications using Adobe’s Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development.
• In partnership with cross-functional teams including UX and IT, enforces platform standards and processes. Supports day-to-day compliance with key build standards and metrics (e.g., page load and weight, metadata, URL best practices, and redirects, etc.)
• Leverages skills in design, writing, user experience, to build page components, full pages, and broader experiences.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe creative tools, analytics, and ability to apply it to work assignments.
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud.
• Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the department/business area.
The successful candidate possesses the following:
• HTML Web Authoring (AEM preferred; other CMS and publishing systems OK)
• Adobe Target A/B Testing; Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics Tagging and Management are helpful to have. *Experience working in Agile/Scrum via Jira/Confluence/Rally or similar preferred.
• Light Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Sketch experience is a plus.
• Experience working in a financial, corporate environment preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.