Our client, a top financial company located in downtown LA is looking to hire a Sr. Content Strategist for a 12+ month assignment. This person will be taking a lead as part of a cross-functional team responsible for the planning, development, rollout and training of content guidelines for a new visual design system our client will be launching in the coming months.
• Demonstrates full knowledge of content strategy, design and user experience best practices and can lead cross-functional teams.
• Collaborate with visual and experience design to ensure the guidelines capitalize on the design system an outside agency has delivered.
• Provide content leadership: from initial planning and outline, through writing, formatting and creating training materials
• Work with content strategists, UX and visual designers in the creation of centralized content guidelines that will be the primary source for outward-facing client web properties.
• Work with project management to establish a project timeline for deliverables
• Lead the creation of content guideline deliverables, including establishing a structure and timeline
Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years of experience developing complex content guidelines for a digital experience
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Content Strategy skill and practices.
• Analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
• Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
• Demonstrates effectiveness in leading/facilitating a variety of meetings and projects within the team.
• Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team, including front end and back end developers, with proven knowledge of digital visual design, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, SDLC, Agile and Waterfall.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.