Our client, a top financial company located in downtown LA is looking to hire a Sr. Content Strategist for a 12+ month assignment. This person will be taking a lead as part of a cross-functional team responsible for the planning, development, rollout and training of content guidelines for a new visual design system our client will be launching in the coming months.
• Demonstrates full knowledge of content strategy, design and user experience best practices and can lead cross-functional teams.
• Collaborate with visual and experience design to ensure the guidelines capitalize on the design system an outside agency has delivered.
• Provide content leadership: from initial planning and outline, through writing, formatting and creating training materials
• Work with content strategists, UX and visual designers in the creation of centralized content guidelines that will be the primary source for outward-facing client web properties.
• Work with project management to establish a project timeline for deliverables
• Lead the creation of content guideline deliverables, including establishing a structure and timeline
Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years of experience developing complex content guidelines for a digital experience
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Content Strategy skill and practices.
• Analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
• Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
• Demonstrates effectiveness in leading/facilitating a variety of meetings and projects within the team.
• Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team, including front end and back end developers, with proven knowledge of digital visual design, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, SDLC, Agile and Waterfall.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the Creator Partnerships team. Responsibilities: Deliver unmatched sales support through the execution of multi-platform, integrated marketing programs for its stellar roster of new and existing clients. Support the Creative Partnerships Manager and will play an active role in the day-to-day management of digital and social campaigns for the portfolio. Support in the launch and on-going execution of marketing campaigns Pre and post-campaign tasks including Information gathering and organizing, slid
Our client, a top financial company located in IRVINE, CA is looking to hire an INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SPECIALIST for a 6+ month assignment. This person will develop sales training curricula and programs with a focus on objection handling, sales process, and methodologies, selling models, and sales positioning. Has familiarity and experience in the industry to design and develop sales curricula and lead projects for sales development. Responsibilities, Skills, and Experience required: Develops Sales Force Development curricula and programs Develops and creates learning curri
Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Sr. Writer for a 12+ month assignment. The Sr. Writer will be responsible for updating content of existing print, email, presentation, or web communication materials with new information to reflect current tone, statistics and timeframes. Writes original content by conducting necessary research and ensuring content aligns with the business goals and communicates the desired message. Executes core content that may be leveraged through print and digital channels. Experience in digital content strategies such as blast
Our client, a Social Content Studio, is seeking a Social Media Manager/Content Creator to join their team. You will report to the head of Strategy and be responsible for: Be the maker and organizational force who leads content creation & coordination amongst internal and client stakeholders. Be hands on daily building 5 posts per week for IG & Twitter, and likely LinkedIn Create and maintain monthly content calendars presenting to the client, along with weekly status update calls with client and PR agency who handles internal communication Create and present monthly per
Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a freelance Senior Visual Designer for a 7+ month assignment. This person will help support the development of Marketing digital design deliverables, including banners, web page layouts, photography selection, presentations, email, and social media design deliverables. Must have experience working with Brand guidelines and complex design UI system. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Under general supervision, leads the creation of visual design recommendation and required artifacts. Collaborates
Our client, a top financial company located in downtown LA is looking to hire a Production Artist for a 7+ months assignment. You will be responsible for print and digital design or charts, graphs and presentation materials. Must have advanced experience working in Powerpoint and Excel. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Updates data, formatting, layout, design and content for print, PDF and presentation materials based on established templates in PowerPoint using the Seismic platform Updates and creates charts, graphs, templates, and exhibits to be used in communications m
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.