Onward Search is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join the team of our nationwide online printer client. You will be responsible for developing and producing compelling stories told through video, editorial, and social platforms that best promote their website.
- Create and manage the social calendar and handle daily publishing across all platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Respond to and communicate with followers and come up with new ways to increase social engagement
- Develop organic & paid social media strategies and execute paid social media campaigns & initiatives supporting customer growth and ultimately increasing conversion
- Monthly reporting on KPIs, making recommendations including ways to increase order volume, audience growth, and engagement
- Create posts & content strategies (video, text, & images) for implementation on multiple social platforms
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to plan social activation
- 3-4 years of recent experience in social media, including paid social
- Experience building social media assets and digital content like gifs, images, videos, and polls
- Understanding of Paid, Earned, and Owned strategies and how they work together
- Prior experience managing a $10K+/month budget of paid social campaigns
- Must have experience with Facebook ads
- Good understanding of native and outside analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with Buffer and/or Hootsuite (or similar tool)
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Basic photo and video editing skills are a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.