Our client, a major entertainment company, is looking for a Brand Marketing Analyst to join their team.
This person will be responsible for the strategy, planning, design, delivery and ultimate execution of brand events and collaboration activations, acting as the point person for all coordination and communication leading up to, during the events, and post-events. The role will be working with critical internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and all associated vendors. Events will be a combination of both digital and physical formats.
- Be the lead for client events and marketing. You will lead the development and management of a series of high-profile Partner events both physical and virtual, throughout the calendar year. You will also be a brand liaison and will collaborate and support with other events as needed
- Work with leadership to manage the production and design of communication packages related to Events, including presentations, video production at live events, scripted recordings, video editing, marketing materials, and more
- Manage budgets, schedules, invites, and deliverables, including management of all “on-the day” event elements to execute flawlessly, with keen attention to detail, and superb quality standards
- Source, onboard and manage contractors and/or vendors on projects, including task prioritization, executing and tracking necessary paperwork, including required legal and financial documentation
- Ability to build, manage and deliver handsome status presentations, including timelines, budget reports and resourcing plans to senior management
- Experience and skilled with Keynote, Google Slides and similar, with a solid graphic design capability to make sure presentations are consistent with the branding
- Help proof and edit all copy being produced from graphics to presentations
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixes, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Discipline to follow deadlines, research, and work independently
- Must have strong communication skills. Strong influencing capabilities with executive interactions
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal) and experience in delivering executive presentations
- Interact successfully with all levels of management and executive leadership
- Be excellent at keeping everyone - peers, team, leaders and colleagues in other departments and units - regularly appraised of strategy and progress
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB