Our client, a global sports lifestyle brand, is looking for a Community Engagement Specialist to join their team for a six month assignment. You will report to the Manager of Consumer Affairs and will be responsible for engaging new and existing consumers through their product and media content portfolios. You will take a deep-dive approach to consumer segments by consumption occasion, target, audience, and field marketing opportunity. You will be leveraging existing company/brand assets to support and execute targeted consumer initiatives.
- Consumer Engagement
- Craft responses to consumer inquiries in the brand voice, bringing the brand to life while satisfying the consumer’s request
- Prioritize inquiries received through the official inquiry Web page, and then engage with consumers through social channels
- Support campaigns as assigned
- Contribute to plans that optimize one-to-one engagement opportunities
- Adapt key learnings to consistently evolve best practices for consumer interactions
- Maintain content asset library to ensure the most up-to-date and inspiring content to consumers with each engagement
- Gather post-engagement consumer feedback for manager review and assess and apply key learnings
- Ensure proper team processes and workflows
- Track and measure number of engagements via all platforms (i.e. company website / Zendesk/ Social Channels)
- Compile quantitative recap and also highlight qualitative engagement content for monthly reports
- Monitor and report trending inquiry topics to management
- Escalate sensitive inquiries to supervisor
- Bachelor's degree or degree in progress (communications, PR, marketing, advertising, or business is preferred) and 1-2 years' of consumer engagement experience
- Must have experience on social platforms with a grasp of the social landscape
- Strong storytelling skills across a variety of audiences; an intuitive communicator who is adaptable to broad consumer base
- Previous experience with marketing programs and campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and other SaaS programs like Zendesk or Salesforce
- High attention to detail
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB