Our Ad Agency client is looking for a Digital Media Planner to join its team immediately.
Your main focus will be the overall management of performance-based digital media campaigns, including reporting and interpretation of response data, to run successful full-funnel digital campaigns.
Digital Media Planner include:
- Develop digital media plans, including negotiating and purchasing media for digital and social media
- Set-up digital campaigns - i.e. ad serving, traffic, and analytics
- Implement & optimize programmatic, display, native, and OLV
- Create, analyze, and report KPIs and make updates to grow conversion rates and costs-per-acquisitions
- Own team budgets, including reporting and client billing
Digital Media Planner Requirements:
- 3+ years experience digital media experience
- Experience with performance/ acquisition/ conversion centered digital & social media campaigns is preferred
- Analytical - make decisions on optimizations based on reviewing campaign results
- Proficient in DoubleClick and can do programmatic campaigns through DSP
- Proficient in Google Analytics or comparable analytics reporting platform
- DMP, audience experience, and working with The Trade Desk are nice-to-haves
- Likes working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment and can work across, and test, multiple media partners
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB