Onward Search is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to help the CRM team of a global smart home security client with managing and building out email and lifecycle communication strategy and delivery for all customers.
- Concept, plan, implement and optimize compelling campaigns that deliver an impactful customer experience and increase engagement
- Own the email lifecycle, transactional emails, and promotional email calendar for the subscription business
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the subscription product and customer experience when purchasing & activating a subscription product from all retail channels
- Develop and execute high-impact email campaigns that inspire consumers and drive conversion & customer engagement
- Test, learn, and optimize to develop a deep understanding of the email channel and translate those insights into innovative customer campaigns
- Personalize the email journey to drive an experience that is relevant to that customer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field and 5+ years experience in email marketing
- 3+ years’ experience managing email campaigns on Braze and/or Segment (or similar)
- Experience developing email marketing programs for a large subscription business - understanding the email lifecycle, transactional emails, and promotional email calendar?????
- Full understanding of a subscription product and the customer experience when purchasing and activating a subscription product from all retail channels
- Experience developing HTML using templates
- Leadership management and project management skills
- Prior experience building emails for a subscription business
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – able to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Proficient/Advanced in JIRA and/or Workfront
- Experience using BI dashboards like Tableau or PowerBI
- Ability to develop HTML templates to scale email development process and deliver personalization objectives
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB