Los Angeles, California
Freelance | Job ID #70296 | $66 - $69 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Play is seeking a Content Strategist for a remote, 6 month contract opportunity, 40 hours a week, with benefits.
You'll be a good fit for this role if:
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content in the product, Help Center, across education materials, in navigational nomenclature, etc.
- Partner closely with product design and UX research to develop the in-product experience for new features and evolve the experience for existing ones
- Share work to get and give feedback from other content designers, product designers, UX researchers and other cross-functional partners
- Work collaboratively with other cross-functional partners, like product management and engineering, to define the scope of new features, understand the product requirements, accurately explain technical details and backend systems, and more
- Partner closely with product marketing managers to ensure the in-product content aligns with the go-to-market materials and other advertiser-facing materials
- You have an understanding of how ad systems work, and have experience developing content for automated products built on machine learning
- You enjoy unraveling the technical nuances of the Ads space, and understanding how certain features work to translate this to a range of audiences
- You feel comfortable with high-visibility projects and plenty of ambiguity. You also adapt quickly, and enjoy navigating pivots in product strategy based on new insights and findings
- You enjoy design strategy as much as content problems, and look for opportunities to influence and help define the overall UX for new experiences
- Youre highly collaborative, and excel at getting buy in from cross-functional partners on experience-focused projects
- You thrive at solving difficult problems and arent afraid to propose bold UX solutions to meet the needs of your customers
- Youre interested in supporting efforts to develop clear content standards around how we communicate about automation
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a [JOB TITLE] you’ll:
[TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION (TASKS)]
Skills & Experience needed:
[UP TO 5 REQUIREMENT BULLETS]
To learn more about this [JOB TITLE] opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.