Marketing Communications Specialist
Los Angeles, California
Freelance | Job ID #69751 | Posted Earlier this month
Onward Play is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist for a 12-month contract opportunity, 40 hours a week, with benefits. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Develop internal and external communications plans for various market research studies around electronic payments in the region.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend speaking opportunities for executives. Develop and adapt briefing materials for spokespeople. Leverage participation in third-party events with internal audiences.
- Identify key pan-regional media outlets. Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with these outlets, by pitching stories and nurturing the relationship with key journalists.
- Support ongoing initiatives to develop internal spokespeople (ie, media training, blogging courses, social media training). Propose, develop and deploy new initiatives to further develop the communications capabilities of spokespeople.
- Develop and adapt communications materials for internal and external audiences, with the digital appeal, based on research studies, issues briefs, statistics, and fact sheets, among others.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team (if relevant) to leverage materials in diverse internal and external platforms.
- Establish, develop and update metrics for the communications function.
- Propose, develop and update regular reports or dashboards to showcase results to leadership.
- Possesses language skills relevant to the role.
- Social media savvy.
- Flexibility to perform diverse tasks outside the scope of work when projects or business goals require it.
- High level of knowledge in all communications functions, in particular reputation management, corporate social responsibility, content development, and communications metrics.
- Experience in messaging and content development.
- General knowledge of the financial services industry or related global industry.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of the assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job. We are creatives, marketers, and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looked for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search