Onward Search is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our mission-based ad agency client for a full-time position that starts immediately.
This person is responsible for overseeing Google Ads, Programmatic Display, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and TikTok. This role requires an individual to be both strategic and tactical, able to operate independently in the assigned platforms, and show a deep understanding on how to optimize and deliver results for clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- With guidance from Sr. Strategist as needed, develop the right campaign strategy to align with the client’s goals
- Communicate why a certain strategy is more fitting to meet a client’s goals and the KPIs by which it should be measured (ex. awareness vs. traffic vs. conversion)
- Partner with teammates in Client Strategy to obtain a deep understanding of client problems.
Campaign Setup and Management:
- Operate independently in platform to setup new accounts - activating the necessary components including ad account setup, billing setup, and pixel setup
- Facilitate any necessary connections to client accounts as needed
- Configure campaigns based on agreed upon goals
- Setup budget and flight times based on campaign dates and goals
- Organize account in proper hierarchy to establish the appropriate level of control over the campaign
- With guidance from Sr. Strategist as needed, drive the integration of any pixels necessary to optimize campaign performance
- Check performance on managed accounts on a regular basis to adjust approach as needed to more efficiently delivery against the objectives
- Deliver RFP requests - both pricing and strategy to the Client Strategy teams on established SLAs either on assigned active accounts, or new accounts
- Ensure smooth client onboarding
- Follow processes established with Sr. Strategist and Director, Media to deliver consistently.
- Communicate with internal teams to facilitate the flow of information and knowledge
- Pace accounts to ensure spend trends align with campaign objectives
- Empower the Client Strategy teams with updates and performance
- Deliver reporting at regular intervals to demonstrate the outcomes of this media
- Proactively raise issues and troubleshoot with help from Sr. Strategist as needed
- Proactively raise opportunities to client strategy teams to improve performance or adjust approach to deliver better results
- Track dollars moving through accounts for Finance through appropriate internal mechanisms
We are seeking Paid Media Specialists who meet the following requirements:
- 1-3 Years experience in Paid Media working for an Ad Agency
- Knowledge of Paid Search and Display Strategies across Google and other DSPs
- Knowledge of collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, Asansa, etc.
- Must be client facing and someone who values growing relationships
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB