Freelance | Job ID #69610 | Posted Last Month
Onward Play needs a Product Marketing Manager for a 6 month contract opportunity, 40 hours a week with benefits.
- Understand market needs, product priorities, and ecosystem capabilities
- Synthesize trends in the ecosystem, product performance, and partner growth to influence investment decisions with key stakeholders including executives
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams both internally and at third-party partners to develop new commerce product capabilities in the market
- Build global strategy to drive business growth through third-party partners with end-to-end ownership from product/initiative ideation to goal attainment
- Lead an analytical approach to identify growth initiatives and design in-market experiments leveraging third-party partners to validate hypotheses
- Work closely with Data Science to identify growth initiatives and design in-market experiments leveraging third-party partners to validate hypotheses
- Lead large, global, cross-functional teams including business development, solutions engineering, marketing, data science, and partner management teams to drive execution against initiatives
- Scrappy, resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Ability to work through ambiguity to develop a strategy, set aggressive goals, and execute
- Demonstrated experience executing in a fast-paced environment with several cross functional teams
- Experience working through shifting priorities and learning quickly, while maintaining organization and control
- Experience working with senior leaders and executives to drive business decisions
- To learn more about this Product Marketing Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.