Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, California
Freelance | Job ID #70306 | $97 - $105 hourly | Posted 2 weeks ago
Onward Play is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for a remote, 5 month contract opportunity, 40 hours a week, with benefits.
- Partner with product management and engineering to define and shape a multi-year video investment strategy and roadmap
- Envision and execute go-to-market plans, collaborating across engineering, product management, partnerships, operations, partner marketing and communications to test, announce, launch, & scale products
- Surface & synthesize qualitative & quantitative insights that shape product direction
- Shape approach to video creation through audience segmentations, market analyses, and first-person research
- Understand and evangelize for the needs of creators, actively identifying gaps and opportunities to better serve the audience
- Drive the strategy around partnerships with 3rd party developers and the vision for a full software development kit (SDK)
- 5+ years of experience including business strategy, product marketing, or marketing
- Experience developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Experience launching and driving adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving KPIs
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
- Communication experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $97 - $105 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search